ASTC was engaged by Metro North Hospital and Health Service to undertake a land assessment of a parcel of land located within the Caboolture State High School at Lee Street, Caboolture QLD 4510.
ASTC was requested to undertake a detailed agronomic assessment of the site, including of the soil, grass and weed species present, to enable the site to be reinstated after the installation and use of a temporary car park for the Caboolture Hospital.
- Contaminated Land Search (Environmental Management and Contaminated Land Registers).
- Grass and weed identification borehole sampling across the proposed work site.
- Soil nutritional testing Particle size analysis and bulk density testing of retained soil samples.
- Testing of eight heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, nickel, zinc and mercury) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
- Microbiological testing of the soil for Faecal Coliforms, E. coli, Enterococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Clostridium perfringens.
Should you require further information please contact us.