ASTC are commencing a busy period with 5 sports field construction/redevelopment projects commencing in late September 2019. Works have and will include: site assessments, soil testing, surveying, designs, detailed specifications, bill of quantities, quality control assessments and visits during works, practical completion and project sign off and/or project management for the various projects.
ASTC has been engaged by sporting clubs direct for 3 of the 5 projects which have been partially funded by the recent Queensland Government Get Playing Places and Spaces – Funding to Improve Facilities grants. For the other two projects, ASTC was engaged directly through Council to provide independent quality control and assurance for their community infrastructure works.
ASTC is involved with works across the following sporting facilities:
- Annerley Football Club, Annerley, Brisbane City Council
- Pine Hills Football Club, James Drysdale Reserve, Bunya, Moreton Bay Regional Council
- North Pine Football Club, Bob Brock Park, Dakabin, Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Northlakes Rugby League Football Club, North Lakes, Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Caboolture Junior Rugby League, Caboolture, Moreton Bay Regional Council
For sporting clubs looking at future funding opportunities, including available sports field redevelopment options, please visit the Queensland Government’s Gambling Community Benefit Funds Online Grants Portal where you can access general information including the funding guidelines and application details.
Please contact to ASTC to see where we can assist in providing turf consultancy services.