Australian Sports Turf Consultants (ASTC) is pleased to have provided independent services to assist Marist College Ashgrove (MCA) in Brisbane to maintain and improve the quality of their 7 hectare sporting fields.
Ashgrove is an Australian Independent College (AIC) school that caters for students from years 5 to 12. The 26 hectare school has over 1,600 students and is located in the northern Brisbane suburb of Ashgrove. The College plays the following field sports: rugby union, league, football (soccer), AFL, cricket and athletics.
ASTC provided Ashgrove College with the following services:
- Site and face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders. This included pre-start, interim and wrap up meetings;
- Sports field auditing of their 7 sports fields;
- Developing a detailed annual sports turf maintenance plan for all of their playing fields;
- Conducting an independent irrigation audit to assess the efficiency and operation. A seasonal irrigation program was also provided to meet growing conditions, performance expectations and to provide sustainability.
- Soil and water nutritional testing.
If your school is interested in undertaking any of the above services, please contact us to discuss your needs further.